Registration is now open for classes starting in September, 2020!
Please fill out the form below to start the registration process for the upcoming school year. Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. You will receive a response from our registrar within a couple of days letting you know if you were placed into a class or onto the waitlist. A $70 non-refundable registration fee will be due within 7 business days if placed into a class, see details below.
- The 2020/2021 school year runs from September to May.
- All new families must have either attended the Open House or taken a classroom tour before finalizing their enrollment. If you register before taking a tour and are placed into a class, your spot will be held on the condition that you’ll be coming in for a tour ASAP.
- You will receive an email from our registrar within a couple of business days after filling out the registration form. If you do not get a spot in the class you registered for, you will automatically be placed onto our waitlist. We usually have some movement in our class rosters over the spring and summer. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- There is no payment required to complete the registration form. However, if placed into a class, a $70 non-refundable registration fee (per student) is due within 7 business days to hold your spot. Please mail your payments to Snohomish Cooperative Preschool at 1429 Ave. D #326, Snohomish, WA 98290.
- Follow us on Facebook for enrollment news and reminders, classes fill quickly!
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.
In order to enroll in the 2020/2021 school year, your child must meet the following age requirements:
2’s Class – Child must be 2 years old by 8/31/20
3’s Class – Child must be 3 years old by 8/31/20
Pre-K Class – Child must be 4 years old by 8/31/20
Siblings in class at SCP:
Have a younger child you’d like to bring with you on your class workday? Consider bringing them once a week for an extra $20/month in the 2’s class, $30/month in the 3’s class and $40/month in the Pre-K class. We do not charge for children under 6 months as it is assumed they will be in a carrier. Sibling space is limited to maintain high adult to child ratios. You must request to bring a younger sibling at the time of registration, space is filled first come, first served.
As a parent bringing a sibling to class, you are responsible for your child. Please be aware the classroom is set up for the students enrolled in the class. The classroom may have things set out that are not developmentally appropriate for the sibling attending. Non-walkers need to be within arms reach of their parent at all times. If, for some reason, a sibling is not a good fit in the classroom the teacher may ask you to find other childcare arrangements on your workday.
SCP loves that siblings are a part of our community! If you have any questions about how siblings are incorporated into our classroom setting please contact our registrar or check out this Sibling Guidelines and Info Sheet.
Please note: Due to our policy of giving preference to students whose ages fall within the requirements, we rarely permit age exceptions at SCP as our classes are often full with waitlists. That said, the age exception policy is as follows.
2’s Class: There will be no age exceptions made for the 2’s Class.
3’s and Pre-K Classes: There will be no registration of a child who is younger than the age requirement until after August 31st to allow registration preference to children who do meet the age requirements. If your child turns three (for the 3’s class) or four (for the Pre-K class) after August 31st but before September 30th, he/she will have a 4 week trial period in the lower age class first. Upon completion of the trial period, a family may petition the board with a letter explaining why placement in the higher preschool class is needed. The petition will be reviewed by the teacher, parent educator and board. If approved, a four week trial period will be granted. After the trial period, the teacher, parent educator and board will meet to review the child’s class placement and make a final recommendation. Children born after September 30th of the current school year are not eligible for the age exception.
Non-discrimination Policy: The Snohomish Cooperative Preschool admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our schools. We do not discriminate on the basis of race; color; religion or national and ethnic origin; sex; disability; sexual orientation; age; citizenship; marital or veteran status; or genetic information in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance programs, and other school-administered policies.