Tuition rates and fees for the 2020/2021 school year*:
*Fall 2020 tuition rates have changed for remote preschool. Learn more here.
- Registration fee:
- $70 due at the time of enrollment
- Reduced to $35 for families joining after January 1st.
- Tuition Rates:
- 2’s class: $75/month, $675/year
- 3’s class: $130/month, $1,170/year
- Pre-K class: $150/month, $1,350/year
- Tuition is paid in nine equal installments, Sep-May
- We offer a $20/month discount for families with two or more enrolled students
- Financial assistance may be available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, all inquiries are kept confidential.
- Sibling Fees:
- Some parents choose to bring their younger child with them on their in-class workday. Sibling attendance is limited to maintain high adult to child ratios. You may apply for a sibling spot at the time of registration. Sibling fees apply as follows:
- 2’s class: $20/month
- 3’s class: $30/month
- Pre-K class: $40/month
- Sibling fees begin at six months of age
- Sibling Guidelines and Info Sheet
- Other Costs & Fees:
- Late tuition and returned check fees will apply
- Most field trips are free or included with tuition, occasionally field trips may cost families extra
Please note these are our planned rates for the 2020/2021 school year, all tuition & fees are subject to change.