SCP takes seriously the responsibility that we have in keeping our children, teachers, and families safe!
We do not yet know what our exact covid mitigation procedures will be like for Fall 2022. The parent board at SCP works closely with our advisors at Edmonds College to make sure we are in compliance with all COVID-19 safety guidelines as set by the health department. At this time, we cannot predict our exact masking and cleaning procedures for the fall. Please note, Edmonds College’s student vaccination requirements apply to SCP parents that will be working in the classroom.
These were our 2021/2022 Covid-19 safety measures (many are likely to change for 22/23):
- Vaccination requirement of all adults in the classroom
- Masks are mandated for everyone over the age of two, inside and outside, regardless of vaccination status
- Daily temperature checks and health attestation prior to classroom entry
- Reduced class sizes
- Frequent hand-washing
- No eating in class
- Strict sanitization practices which include sanitizing classroom surfaces between classes and rotating toys, so no toys are used by more than one class prior to being fully sanitized
- Air purification system in place
- Increased time outside
- Travel quarantine policy